The hydroponic demonstration greenhouse was built in 1989 to be used for teaching local growers about new systems, crops and techniques. The greenhouse is used for different projects each year and often has several going at the same time.
Please view the Workshop Videos in the order listed below.
Hydroponic Production Systems & Specialty Crops
- Soilless Systems and Containers (5:14)
- Nutrient Film Technique (2:31)
- Floating Systems (1:59)
- Building a Floating Hydroponic Garden (19:35)
- Vertical Towers (3:29)
Soilless Media Choices
Starting the Crop
Nutrient Solution Delivery
- Pest Management (3:00)
- Control Strategies (6:40)
- Monitoring Common Pests (4:34)
- Greenhouse Disease Concerns (5:19)
Harvest & Marketing
This page was last updated on June 15, 2010.
Virtual Reality Tours
- Inside the Preplant Hydroponic Greenhouse
See 360° view inside the preplant greenhouse.
- Inside the Midcrop Hydroponic Greenhouse
See 360° view inside the midcrop greenhouse.