Environmental Considerations for Artificial Turfgrass Systems
Artifical turf is finding more of a role in sports fields other than professional sports facilities.
In this video with synchronized PowerPoint presentations, Dr. Kruse discusses some of the environmental considerations for artificial turfgrass systems:
This page was last updated on November 13, 2012.
Virtual Reality Tours
- Florida Field
See 360° view of Florida Field from the 45 yard line in the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- Turfgrass Field Laboratory
See 360° view of the C.G. Horn Turfgrass Field Laboratory in Citra.
- Environmental Considerations for Artificial Turfgrass Systems
- Nutrient Leaching
- Turf and the Environment: Can They Co-Exist?
- Water Use and Conservation in Florida Turfgrass
- Athletic Fields
- Chinch & Bill Bugs
- Fertilization Nutrient Leaching
- Grass Biotechnology
- Rapid Turfgrass Service
- Silicon & Turfgrass
- Smart Water Application Technology
- Turfgrass Cultivars