Water Use and Conservation in Florida Turfgrass
Water use is paramount in the success of a Florida lawn. However, with proper watering and application techniques, water conservation is possible.
Dr. Busey addresses many of those concerns and approaches in this video with synchronized PowerPoint presentations:
This page was last updated on June 15, 2010.
Virtual Reality Tours
- Florida Field
See 360° view of Florida Field from the 45 yard line in the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- Turfgrass Field Laboratory
See 360° view of the C.G. Horn Turfgrass Field Laboratory in Citra.
- Environmental Considerations for Artificial Turfgrass Systems
- Nutrient Leaching
- Turf and the Environment: Can They Co-Exist?
- Water Use and Conservation in Florida Turfgrass
- Athletic Fields
- Chinch & Bill Bugs
- Fertilization Nutrient Leaching
- Grass Biotechnology
- Rapid Turfgrass Service
- Silicon & Turfgrass
- Smart Water Application Technology
- Turfgrass Cultivars
Publications & Information
- Atmospheric Parameters Which Affect Evapotranspiration
- Climate-Based Management of Lawns
- Evaporation Loss During Sprinkler Irrigation
- Irrigation of Lawns and Gardens
- Managing Your Florida Lawn Under Drought Conditions
- Summary of IFAS Turf and Landscape Irrigation Recommendations
- Turf Irrigation for the Home